1. How we use personal information
Personal data provided to us will be collected and processed by us for the following purposes:
• Communication about our activities, projects, publications;
• Newsletters and e-mail campaigns of EMA and partner organisations;
• Invitations to members to contribute to Newsletters with their events;
• Invitations to events organised and co-organised by the European Museum Academy such as the annual conference and award ceremony, Kenneth Hudson Seminar, summer schools;
• Registration for the European Museum Academy events;
Collected and processed personal data by us is not disclosed to any third party, individual, government agency or company at any time unless compelled to do so by law. To disseminate our Newsletter and other informative products we make use of our e-mail ordinary tools supplied by Google and Register; the two providers where our e-mail addresses are hosted.
3. Accessing your personal data held by the European Museum Academy.
You have the right to request a copy of all the personal data held about you. A copy will be sent to you no later than 40 days after your request. If you would like to access your personal data held by us, please send your request to:
European Museum Academy Foundation
Kanaalweg 46, 2584 CL Den Haag,